CNC & 3D SIGN TRAINING
Hytek Tools, LLC is pleased to submit this proposal for services to support your sign company, or production team, in achieving its goals for improving efficiency with automation technology.
To create an efficient positive workflow environment in sign, aluminum, plastic, wood production with emphasis on dimensional signage, though we can adapt to your needs.
- To improve production time for your company tool operators.
- To help eliminate obsolete tooling and inefficient practice in your production environment.
- To provide simultaneous training for CNC software and hardware to your staff.
- To instill efficient finish practices for CNC machining, from start to finish.
- To develop a plan for national marketing through social media and networking.
CNC 3D SIGN TRAINING
Day 1. CAD CAM | 3D Model – Strategy - Machine
- Aspire CAM software- full 3D color renderings (8am-10am)
- Aspire tool-path strategy, nesting and material selection - plus machine time estimating (10:15am-noon)
- Machine files and tool selection (1:15pm-3pm)
- Advanced 3D programming and machining (3pm-5:30pm)
Day 2. Finish | Prep - Paint - Assemble
- Finishing HDU and wood signs efficiently (8am-10am)
- Preparation of cut parts for finish (10:15am-noon)
- Painting and finish material selection (1:15pm-3pm)
- Adhesion and assembly (3pm-5:30pm)
Day 3. National Marketing | Photography - Website - Social Media
- Portfolio photography, management and publishing (8am-10am)
- National advertising via website marketing (10:15am-noon)
- Social media marketing (1:15pm-3pm)
- Industry networking and publishing (3pm-5:30pm)
*Cost per 8-hour day for two Hytek Tools instructors is; $1250.00 per day. Just ask for custom, or additional curriculum!
*Cost includes 3 students max, additional price for per extra.
*Two 8 Hour Day Minimum Required