Fiber Laser 3x4 - 1000w-3000w
Fiber Laser 3x4 | 1000w-3000w
See this baby in action!
Table Construction & Highlights
- 3ft+ x 4ft+ cut dimensions
- Frame solid welded steel
- Aviation grade aluminum gantry
- Blade knife table surface
- X, Y axis - helical rack & pinion
- HiWin linear high precision stainless steel guide rails & bearings
Laser Cut Metals
Laser cut a variety of steel and most highly reflective metals:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- 1000w-3000w IPG fiber laser (see capability chart below)
- Yaskawa servo drivers & motors
- Schneider electrical components
- Water chiller
- Exhaust fan
- Max cut rate up to 4000in/min
- X, Y, cut accuracy ±0.001"
- X, Y, repeat accuracy ±0.001"
Control Software & Language
- Cypcut - Intuitive Laser Controller
- AC220V, single phase @ 50a for 1000w
- AC220V, three phase @ 50a for 2000w
- AC220V, three phase @ 50a for 3000w
- Lifetime hardware support from Hytek Tools
- One year parts warranty
- Custom tech videos on request
- 30 Day Buy Back Guarantee!
You Will Need:
- Forklift to offload (5000 lbs - 6ft forks)
- Hand delivery by Hytek Tools Certified Technicians
- On site operation demonstrations
- All inclusive and all included in the listed PRICE - ALWAYS! No surprises!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, What is the full foot print of the Fiber Laser 3x4? Seeing if we have the floor space.
Hello Dave, thank you for the interest in Hytek Lasers! The foot print is 7' x 7.5', but then also figure in a water chiller (about 2.' x 3'). Need a custom quote on that? check in with firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you again and hop to hear from you soon!
What is your build time on a 3x4 at 2kw?
Hello Daniel and thank you for your interest in our fiber laser cutters. Current timeline is 10 weeks. Are you interested in funding through our partners? Just let us know!
Do you offer a 4x5 fiber laser in 2k or 3k?
Hello, yes we do. Would you like an official quote? Please check with email@example.com or 218 454 3875. Thank you for your interest in Hytek Tools Fiber Lasers.
Can you please add a link to the “new chart” you posted? Or answer the question here where they are asked? What thickness of carbon steel can this cut?
Hi there, thank you for the message! Please refer to the fiber laser capability chart on every fiber laser listing page or the faq. For some reason I cannot add the photo to thos section of the website.
What thickness of carbon steel can this cut?
Good afternoon Steve, thank you for the question, please check out the new chart that we added today.