Hytek Tools was founded by Melissa Jones, and her husband Jason Jones. Melissa, Jason, and the rest of the Hytek Tools family focus on sharing automation equipment and knowledge, using CNC and Laser technology in production. We're located in Central Minnesota, and also very central to most of country. We have installed hundreds of machines all across the USA, and are waiting to hear from you today about your new Hytek Tools machine. Look you can even email our management team!
Melissa Jones - CEO
Jason Jones - President
Matthew Voss - COO & National Sales Manager
Jeremy Jones - Production Manager
Here we are, real people (just like you)!!
Hytek Tools have assembled a crew to work hard on your machinery with quality being the number one priority. After final assembly in Minnesota, our crew travels to your location to make sure you are up and running in the quickest fashion. Your success is our success, it always has been and always will be.
Check our Gallery Here
Please Follow Facebook Page
Thank you for visiting. We hope to be delivering your machine real soon!
More about us
Our most frequently asked question in pre-sales is; why are our prices lower than the competition? Efficiency?
- Currently we offer efficient and affordable solutions, the reason we are more affordable than the competition is our efficient work flow and frankly our location. Location? What? Yes! We operate out of a reasonably priced area for commerce and business.
- We are centralized and the cost of operation is much lower in Central Minnesota than many other more populated and economically inflated facility locations.
- Another way we save time and money is through our logistics with delivery. We hand deliver 95% of our products, and the results of this are exponential in our efficiency.
- When we hand deliver our products with our own rigging and hauling equipment, there are several benefits for our bottom line.
- We aren't having to rely on expensive rigging and trucking companies, by having our own rigging and hauling equipment.
- We are already on site for setup with an entire crew. Setup usually happens on delivery day or the very next day. Hands on operation training usually happens the same day as setup.
- We get a much lower rate of future technical remote support, by having trained operation and maintenance on-site of our clients and in person.
- We are centrally located to our client base in the USA. We can be anywhere on a maximum 3 hour flight or 24 hour trucking route at maximum. Our average truck route is less than 12 hours and flight time less than 2 hours.
- We keep a smaller full time staff at our core, and therefore carry a smaller payroll expense.
- We do less volume than some of our large competitors, this frees our technicians up for more one on one time, when necessary.
- We're a family business, everyone involved lives and breathes brand quality and reputation. We all realize that it is critical for our company to be successful, and to earn trust for such large commitments from our clientele.
Hytek Tools Mission
Our mission is to create exciting and innovative products with redundant protections against failure. We do our best to fix problems immediately should they arise, find a solution whether under warranty, or not. Our efficiency is a product of that recipe, and we realize the need to get up everyday and see that this is accomplished, to the best of our ability.
The most important reason for our success, is standing next to our product, face to face with our client, and giving hands on demonstrations of the best ways to be successful with their new laser machinery.
When we meet our clients machine operators in person on day one, the future technical support channel is immediately established. This creates a seamless two-way support channel, and has been our formula since day one.
We stand out; by providing easy to understand workflow for our client operators, with easy to learn CAD and CAM software.
Hytek just started a 365 day per year military discount, a huge discount of 10% off current list pricing.
Thank you for your interest in Hytek Tools - We want to do everything we can to help you get the machinery you need!
WE DELIVER AND SERVE THE ENTIRE USA
All From Minnesota Nice!