Fiber Laser 6x12 | 6000w-12000w
See this baby in action!
Why so much higher than a 5x10? It takes an inordinate amount of expense to build and deliver. This machine is way oversized for roadways (about 11ft wide). This attributes to the higher cost. Delivery is always included in our prices to within the USA!
Table Construction & Highlights
- 6.5ft x 13ft cut dimensions
- IPG Photonics (USA) laser source
- Frame 5/8" welded steel tube
- Aviation grade aluminum gantry
- Blade knife table surface
- X, Y axis - stainless steel ball screw transmission
- HiWin linear high precision stainless steel guide rails & bearings
- 22,000 lbs combined table weight
- 40 ton pressed 6061 laser car gantry material
Laser Cut Metals
Laser cut a variety of steel and most highly reflective metals:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- 6000w-12000w fiber laser (see capability chart below)
- Yaskawa servo drivers & motors
- Schneider electrical components
- Water chiller
- Exhaust fan
- Cut speed up to 4000in/min
- X, Y, cut accuracy ±0.001"
- X, Y, repeat accuracy ±0.001"
Control Software & Language
- Lifetime hardware support from Hytek Tools
- One year parts warranty
- Custom tech videos on request
- 30 Day Buy Back Guarantee!
You Will Need:
- 2 Forklifts to offload (10,000lbs+ + 6+ft forks)
- Hand delivery by Hytek Tools team members
- On site operation demonstrations
- All inclusive and all included in the listed PRICE - ALWAYS! No surprises!