Fiber Laser 2x2 - The Collegiate Laser
Fiber Laser 2x2 | 1000w-2000w
Print PDF Version
See this baby in action!
College and School Tech Class
Prepare your students for the future of manufacturing, with a Hytek Tools Fiber Laser. Did you know Hytek Tools has machinery across the country in both college and High School. Ranging from the likes of RICE University, to the State of California Board of Education. Please contact us to help you procure a machine, and develop a curriculum for laser technology today for your tech students! Please email Melissa Jones about our education machinery, rapid procurement process. firstname.lastname@example.org
Table Construction & Highlights
- 2ft+ x 2ft+ cut dimensions
- Perfect for Schools and Colleges (Total Footprint 5'x6')
- Frame solid welded steel
- Aviation grade aluminum gantry
- Blade knife table surface
- X, Y axis - helical rack & pinion
- HiWin linear high precision stainless steel guide rails & bearings
Laser cut a variety of steel and most highly reflective metals:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- 1000w-2000w MAX fiber laser (see capability chart below)
- Yaskawa servo drivers & motors
- Schneider electrical components
- Water chiller
- Exhaust fan
- Max cut rate up to 4000in/min
- X, Y, cut accuracy ±0.001"
- X, Y, repeat accuracy ±0.001"
Control Software & Language
- Cypcut - Intuitive Laser Controller
- AC220V, single phase @ 50a for 1000w
- AC220V, three phase @ 50a for 2000w
- Lifetime hardware support from Hytek Tools
- Two year parts warranty
- Custom tech videos on request
- 30 Day Buy Back Guarantee!
You Will Need:
- Forklift to offload (3500 lbs - 6ft forks)
- Hand delivery by Hytek Tools Certified Technicians
- On site operation demonstrations
- All inclusive and all included - ALWAYS! No surprises!
Print PDF Version
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.