Fiber Laser 5x10 Model D 1000w-6000w
2023 Intro Pricing! 23% off of MRP
Watch Video: 6kw Tuning to Delivery...
This machine takes a higher amount of expense to build and deliver. This attributes to the higher cost all around. Delivery is always included in our prices, to within the USA!
Table Construction & Highlights
- 5ft x 10ft cut dimensions
- IPG Photonics (USA) laser source
- Frame 1/2" welded steel tube
- Aviation grade aluminum gantry
- Blade knife table surface
- X, Y axis - stainless steel ball screw transmission
- HiWin linear high precision stainless steel guide rails & bearings
- 8000 lbs cube weight
- 40 ton pressed 6061 laser car gantry material
Laser Cut Metals
Laser cut a variety of sheet steel, and most all highly reflective metals like:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- 1000w-6000w fiber laser (see capability chart below)
- Yaskawa servo drivers & motors
- Schneider electrical components
- Water chiller
- Exhaust fan
- Cut speed up to 5000in/min
- X, Y, cut accuracy ±0.001"
- X, Y, repeat accuracy ±0.001"
Control Software & Language
- Cypcut - Intuitive Laser Controller
- CAD Program on request
- 1000w AC220V single phase @ 50 amp
- 2000w-6000w AC 220v-600v three phase
- Lifetime hardware support from Hytek Tools
- Two year parts warranty bumper to bumper
- 3 Year Laser Source Warranty (Best in Industry)
- Custom tech videos on request
You Will Need:
- Forklift to offload (10,000lbs+ 8 ft forks)
or x2 regular 6000lbs fork lifts.
- Hand delivery by Hytek Tools Certified Technicians
- On site operation demonstrations
- All-inclusive, and all included in the listed PRICE - ALWAYS! No surprises!